Love Bristol Print
This illustration features many of my favourite Bristol street art and landmarks as well as the colourful mix of houses. It includes Banksy’s Mild Mild West, the Bristol Bear, The Christmas Steps sign and now also a stencil of the great late DJ Derek. It is framed by lots of cheerful planters, as seen on Gloucester Road.
This print is the same design as my Love Bristol tea towel and will make a great gift for fans of the city of Bristol, or get one for yourself to add to your Love Bristol collection.
- Giclee reproduction printed on the highest quality 255gsm Somerset Enhanced Velvet fine art paper, made from 100% cotton.
- The paper has a lovely tactile quality (look at the detail photos) that brings out the inky texture and line work of the original artwork.
- The giclee archival printing method combined with the acid-free paper guarantees colours will last over 75 years.
- This is an open edition print, signed and titled by the artist.
This print is available as: A4 (21cm x 29.7cm/8.3″ x 11.7″)
Please select your size from the drop down menu above.
- This print is designed to fit a standard A4 window.
- Alternatively you could have your print framed by a local or online framer for a bespoke service.
- Please note the frame and accessories are not included in the listing.
Purchase of artwork does not mean purchase of copyright. All designs are copyright © Ilze van der Poll.