Returns & Exchanges
Phat & Co is dedicated to our customer service and providing the most positive shopping experience for all of our customers. If, for any reason, the item you have received is faulty, damaged or you were sent the wrong item, send it back to us within 14 days of placing your order for a full refund (including shipping costs). If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return. If a refund is approved, then it will be processed and the credit automatically applied to your original method of payment.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Discounted, commissioned or customized items are final sale and not eligible for return. Full priced items in original condition are returnable for refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt.
- No refunds or exchanges are permitted for earrings, septum jewellery or undergarments.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error are not eligible for return.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- We recommend using an an insured method of shipment when making your return as Phat & Co is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
- If a returned item is shipped international, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any Customs charges. Phat & Co is NOT responsible for any return Customs charges made. Any charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
Your shopping experience is important to us and we deal with queries on a case-by-case basis. Please get in touch so that we can find the best solution for everyone.